Our office will close this afternoon and not reopen until Wednesday, January 2nd. We should all use this time to step away from our busy lives and enjoy the opportunity to spend time with friends and family. A few things to note:
- Those with completed applications have been notified that "Invitations will be mailed between late-December and very early January. All applicants will be notified of their status by January 11th, 2013." We are right on track!
- Don't get too caught up in how previous years have played out. Often I hear/read comments that start out, "Well I heard last year that you guys..." to which I respond "Every year is different!"
- We will not be sending out any additional invitations/denials until we return in January.
- If you have not received any notification from us, it means one of two things: (1) we have not received your PharmCAS application yet; or (2) we have simply not processed your completed application yet. Again, we will resume our work in January.
- Several years ago, I blogged about how applications are processed. Most of that information is still relevant to this year's application process. Please read it for additional information.
- I will be announcing a dramatic new interview process shortly! Stay tuned.
Have a terrific winter break, however you celebrate.
P.S. Yep, I quoted Semisonic in this blog post title. :)